Virtual Pet Dog, Adopt A Virtual Dog
Q: What is a virtual dog?
dogs or digital puppies give you the fun and satisfaction of taking care
of a pet without the hassle and expense that a real dog entails.
You can feed, walk, bathe and care for your virtual dog at various
In today's online world virtual dogs are dominating the world of virtual
or digital pets. Pick up a v dog today.
Tips and tricks for virtual dogs.
- Playing with
your dog will raise its Happiness score. Your dog will lose one
Happiness point every day, so to keep it's level at 10/10 simply
play with your dog once each day.
- Make sure to
feed and give your virtual dog water or it will likely lose health.
- Remember to
exercise your pet dog or it will lose fitness.
- Health is simply
how healthy your dogís eyes, ears, hips, and elbows are. They can
get a rating of Poor, Fair, Good, or Excellent, Poor being the worst
and Excellent being the best. Better health stats can help your dog
perform better in shows.
- In most games
you can buy accessories and toys for your pet dog. Sometimes even
clothes and glasses. You may have to earn the credits in the game
itself to purchase these items.
- Most V Dogs can
be bathed and taken care of like real life pets.
- Afghan: An elegant, almost majestic
- Akita: Our friend from cold, snowy Japan.
- American Staffordshire Terrier: Loyal, courageous and rugged.
- American Eskimo: A bright white companion who loves the snow.
- American Pit Bull Terrier: Not as vicious as made out to be,
- Australian Shepherds: A born herding dog, highly intelligent.
- Australian Cattle Dog: A working manís dog from the land down
- Basset Hound: Floppy ears on this low lying hound make him
- Beagle: The Beagle sings a merry tune as he follows his nose
- Belgian sheep-herding dogs: Versatile, enthusiastic,
hard-working, and lovely to look at
- Bernese Mountain Dog: Stunning to look at, easy to own
- Bichon Frisť: Energy and affection in a powder-puff package
- Border Collie: The workaholic dog with a strong desire to please
- Bostonís terrier: A truly American breed.
- Borzoi: The gentle Borzoi is strong, swift and supremely
- Boxer: Sleek and muscular, the Boxer is a loyal family
guard. A powerful breed
- Briard: A strong and gentle heart wrapped in fur
- Brittany: A happy-go-lucky hunting companion and family pet
- Bulldog: A stout classic working breed.
- Chihuahua: The famous tiny dog who
thinks he's a big dog, can you say "Yo Quiero Taco Bell".
- Chow Chow: Our friend from the Orient
- Cocker Spaniel: A popular pet with a merry disposition, family
- Collie: Bright and brainy with a gentle demeanor
- Dachshund: Delightful, dynamic and droll; a family dog
- Dalmatian: Famous from the movies and firehouses everywhere,
- Doberman Pinscher: The quintessential
Springer Spaniel: A versatile hunter and pet; a happy-go-luck
Setter: A gentle breed of bird dog.
- Fox Terrier: Happy yet mischievous at the same time.
- German Shepherd: Highly intelligent, hard working and classy.
- Golden Retriever: Known as the best family dog around.
- Great Pyrenees:
A shepherd's dog and a family companion
- Great Dane:
A regal, gentle guardian in giant's clothing
Swift, sweet, and graceful at home and in the field
- Siberian Husky: Famous Iditarod sled puller.
Russell Terrier: Legendary fox hunter is vigorous, scrappy, and
- Kerry Blue
Terrier: Ireland's National Dog
Retriever: A good family dog for an active household
- Leonberger: A German workhorse.
- Malamute: Durable, faithful, intelligent working companion
Pinscher: King of Toys or court jester, this tiny might needs a firm
hand and a sense of humor
- Newfoundland: Jolly giants.
- Papillon: Favorite of the European courts.
- Poodle: 3 sizes to love. Standard,
Miniature and Toy.
Playful, charming, and dignified--- A lot of dog in a little package
Ridgeback: Africaís big tough lion dog
A tough, dependable companion with a heart of gold
Beauty and brains in a white fur coat
Schnauzer: Salt and pepper mischief-maker is delightful family
Terrier: Independent and self-reliant; a spirited companion
- Shar-Pei: Wrinkled masterpiece from Asia.
Sheepdog: Bright, happy-go-lucky herding dogs are devoted
- Shih Tzu:
Royal dignity and loving affection
Happy-go-lucky hunters and companions, spaniels have something for
every dog lover
Bernard: The heart and soul of a gentle giant
The gray ghost of field and family room
- Welsh Corgi:
Small dogs with big dog hearts
- Welsh Terrier:
Britain's oldest breed
Terrier: Irish legends come alive for modern owners
- The Whippet: Originally used to hunt rabbits, relative of the
- Yorkshire Terrier - A playful,
pint sized, toy terrier.